Lavender Essential Oil Benefits.
- Calming and relaxing
- Help to ease migraine and headaches
- Aids restful Sleep
- Anti Fungal, Antimicrobial and Anti Inflammatory
- Creates a calming and peaceful energy
- Stimulates the limbic system in the brain which can elevate our mood
- Lavender oil is one of the most scientifically researched essential oils
- Lavender essential oil has a calming effect, a proven relaxant as it can help to relieve anxiety and stress
- Relieves headaches and migraine
- The sedative properties in lavender essential oil are proven to improve sleep, calm the nervous system resulting better quality sleep
- Relieves pain, relaxes sore muscles or joints, is also useful in alleviating menstrual cramps
- Lavender contains an antioxidant, antimicrobial and antifungal properties
- Anti-inflammatory properties can relieve inflamed and itchy skin caused by eczema or insect bites
- Soothes burns and cuts by stimulating cell regeneration to heal the wound faster
- Reduces dandruff and scalp imbalances and stimulates blood circulation to promote hair growth
- Creates a calming energy of healing, purification and tranquility.
The uses of lavender essential oils are endless and indeed it has been used since time immemorial as a healing and soothing herb, check out just some of these:
Direct route:Message a couple of drops into the soles of feet, at pulse points like the wrist or temples, or rub into skin just behind the ears.
Diffusey-usey:Add a couple of drops of lavender essential oils to a diffuser to fill your space with the calming aroma of lavender.
Mix it up:Make you own nourishing skin care products. Apply a couple of drops of essential oils to a carrier oil like coconut oil to make homemade bodycare, eye cream, make-up remover or lip balm. For shiny health hair, mix a small amount into your regular shampoo or conditioner, or make a DIY hair mask. Can also be used in a carrier oil for cosmetics etc
What's cooking with essential oils:Purple cloud lavender essential oil is 100% pure, this means it is safe to ingest and makes an incredible kitchen staple. Add to sweets like cookies, scones or cupcakes, or dare to elevate dinner staples like fish pie. Lavender can also be used to make smoothies, lemonade or delicious cocktails.